How We Roll
We strongly believe in team chemistry & have a lot of fun building an amazing company while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. If you are passionate about growth & innovation, then come & revolutionize the advertising technology space with us!
About The Position
As our Customer Success Strategist, you will be responsible for the design & delivery of our new client onboarding program. You will work directly with customers, AdRoll sellers, & support teams. You'll help set the foundation for our product's future success & your efforts will have a multiplier effect across the business. You will guide customers through the AdRoll onboarding process. A strong focus on customer success, project management, & process design will be core to success in this role. You will play a vital role in how customers perceive AdRoll.
- Project manage customer portfolio onboarding & drives accelerated Time to Value
- Build & improve processes & systems for scaling the implementation & training of new customers
- Lead client expectations, dependencies, & deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key achievements are met on-time & within the scope
- Ensure customers are maximizing the value of the product through feature/best practice education
- Oversee the success of campaigns by providing recommendations on strategy, performance, & creative set-up
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve product & service experience by representing the voice of customers
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of AdRoll products, services, best methodologies, & implementation strategies for a broad range of use cases & customer goals
- Identify & act on areas for improvement in internal processes & build best practices for repeatability & scale
- You will have a minimum 2-4 years relevant experience in a similar role, which may include: project management, ad operations, campaign strategy, sales, client services and/or customer success
- Experience in performance marketing through ad operations, campaign strategy, & understanding of ad technologies
- A passion for driving client satisfaction
- You are a strong communicator & highly analytical working with multiple stakeholders
- You're adaptable, receptive to feedback & eager to learn new things
- You're a team-player with a collaborative approach to work
- Competitive salary & equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off & generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online & grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, & email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation & personalisation, brands are better able to structure, measure, & sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than $246 billion in sales annually.
AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Tokyo, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
AdRoll is committed to creating diverse teams of Rollers & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.