Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
Our team is making the world a safer place & helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams & mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, & our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive revenue for SecurityScorecard's most strategic enterprise accounts & channel partner community. This role will be responsible for leading our GTM strategy & programs to communicate value of to our key economic buyers, buying influencers, industry analysts & global sales partners. You will be responsible for defining our positioning & messaging, building the right programs to increase awareness & adoption of your product line. This is a highly cross-functional position where you will partner closely with product management, digital/revenue marketing, corporate communications, alliances, field marketing & our global sales/channels teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative & driven individual to work on a global-level & make a material impact.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing /audit equivalent)
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study, an MBA is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of the IT vendor ecosystem with the ability to articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Understanding regulatory & reporting requirements for public companies, government organizations & vertical markets (Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, Pharma etc.)
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with product management & marketing teams in the prioritization, design & development of products & experiences
- Strong presentation & interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences
- A strong storyteller with experience crafting clear & compelling messaging & developing strong content
- Analyzing competitive intelligence, industry trends, market position, market share & growth rates to shape business strategy
- Craft highly differentiated messaging & positioning; design initiatives to sustain awareness of our offerings
- Take a data driven & highly analytical approach to measure product sales, pricing, discounts & business metrics to reflect performance & plan for continuous improvements
- Be an evangelist for your product line for sales, partner, industry associations, social platforms & key events
- Drive engagement with industry partners, organizations, social content & analysts
- Own development of audience-focused collateral, including data sheets, website pages, videos, blogs, & other materials
- Create effective field enablement tools that highlight differentiated customer value to mobilize the sales force & channel
- Previous experience in security, compliance, legal & regulatory segment is desirable
- A customer-first mentality Intellectual curiosity & ability to solve problems that are unique & extremely complex
- Demonstrates leadership & vision in determining & driving strategy decisions
- Ability to work effectively across functions, with external parties, & at all levels up to & including Vice President
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.