Sales Manager - Mobile/App
Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 450B content recommendations to over 1.4B unique visitors each month, on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola is a global business headquartered in New York City, with offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, So Paulo, Mexico City, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, & Tokyo.
About the Role
The Mobile/App Manager will be responsible for bringing in new business, signing long-term contracts with the largest digital properties in the utility & mobile app space.
Taboola is looking for an experienced seller to play a pivotal role in growing a new business at Taboola. You will have the opportunity to build a sustainable book of business selling a platform that has proven results, with a company that is growing exponentially.
The ideal candidate has a keen eye for identifying potential opportunities for new business, can present a thoughtful & compelling narrative for how & why a digital property should partner with Taboola, & is able to drive a deal process from start to finish both internally & externally.
If you want to be rewarded in an entrepreneurial environment, welcome challenges, & have the drive necessary to win new business, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of a fast growing team at a company with an amazing culture.
This position is based in New York City & reports to the Director of Enterprise Publisher Sales (based in New York City).
About the Team
The Taboola Utility (Mobile/App) Team exists within the Enterprise Publisher Sales business & is a new strategic business for Taboola. The Utility (Mobile/App) Supply Team is responsible for signing business opportunities with companies such as Mobile Applications, Internet Providers, Push Notification Companies, & Third Party Mobile Advertising Networks.
What Youll Do
- Drive all stages of the deal process from initial outreach through contract signature.
- Conduct research with both internal & external data to build narratives around how Taboola products address & solve publisher & market needs
- Prepare & design presentations that reflect solutions to needs & opportunities you have uncovered
- Build comprehensive yet flexible revenue models that clearly outline opportunity size & allow for prospective partners to actively participate in solution design
- Manage internal resources on complex projects to complete comprehensive product evaluations conducted by prospects
- Build proposals to support winning bids for new business
- Provide Legal with detailed analyses of contract redlines during key parts of negotiations
- Build trust with prospective partners by ensuring Taboola is presenting itself in the best possible light throughout the entire deal process
- Sign new business for which you can be proud
Skills & Knowledge You Possess
- Sales experience working in digital advertising or for a SaaS-based business (experience within the Mobile space & familiarity with App business models is a bonus)
- High level of organization & focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Creativity, & can sell strategically & communicate efficiently.
- Positive & solution-oriented attitude, eager to figure things out that may not have an answer and/or may seem challenging.
- Interest in the media landscape (publishers, social media, technologies); important to know what is going on & be a student of the space always learning
- Forward thinking approach (proactive, anticipatory & preemptive)
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, & Powerpoint (or Google Suite equivalents)
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.