Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
Are you focused on & committed to helping people? Do you love breaking down complicated concepts into simple terms & solving problems? Are you a smart, motivated self-starter looking to join a fast growing company with top notch culture? The Customer Support Intern at Justworks is all that & more! Join us this summer to learn more about how a fast growing business provides top notch support to our increasing customer base.
Who you are
- Passionate about learning what a career in customer support entails
- Self-driven to be productive & seek out self-improvement
- Equally compassionate to your teammates as you are to your customers
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
What you'll do
- Assist in crafting outbound emails to customers regarding required or incorrect information in their accounts
- Understand how to work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot & resolve issues, & route feedback
- Partner with current reps to manage a queue of open issues to deliver timely & effective solutions via email
- Help with customer retention & contribute recommendations for improving our product & processes
- Partner with your intern colleagues on potential improvements to our processes
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors or Associates degree
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive & resourceful
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products & helping to break down complicated topics & explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, & know how to organize & prioritize your workload
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.