Brightflag is the fastest growing company in the legal tech space & the #1 rated enterprise legal management product on G2. Were bringing a trailblazing product, which is truly differentiated, to a fast growing market. And we are continuing to invest heavily in product & customer success. This means that our customer success teams support our customers to deliver significant business impact from our solution. We help legal functions transform & partner with customers to create genuine value for their businesses. Sound like a fit for you?
Were seeking an experienced & highly motivated Customer Success Manager who has a proven track record of working with global enterprise customers to deliver ongoing value & client success post-sales. The Customer Success Manager will report to the Director of Customer Success. You will join an existing team of experienced CSMs who are responsible for managing the relationships with Brightflag customers, understanding customer needs, & rapidly helping customers adopt & leverage our solutions for success.
What You Will Be Doing
Given the focus on customer advocacy & outcome-driven success, CSMs must possess strong skills in the following areas: communication, organization, presentation, data analysis, problem solving, time management, & relationship building. Additionally, CSMs must have the ability to manage a diverse book of business with accounts of varying size, maturity, complexity, & geographic location.
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customers business strategy, allowing the full potential of their Brightflag solution to be realized
- Track customer outcomes & success goals with regular weekly / bi-weekly meetings to ensure progress
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) focused on key data insights, adoption, proactive recommendations, & value realization for customers
- Identify blockers to client success & develop mitigation strategies through internal & external collaboration
- Continuously articulate the value & evangelize the future of Brightflag, & define adoption & expansion strategies across the customers organization
- Conduct regular health checks to identify risks early & determine mitigation strategies
- Understand & track customer feature requests & provide regular input to the Product team based on customer feedback
- Develop communication cadence & leadership on product updates that impact your customers global content activities & objectives
- Own all processes & activities for customer renewals, ensuring on-time renewal & continued value
- Assess customer requirements, resolving problems, anticipating future needs, & generally serving as the customers advocate within Brightflag
Skills & Experience
- Youve worked for a software company & have demonstrated the ability to manage enterprise customer relationships remotely, delivering successful outcomes
- You pride yourself on your ability to network & manage relationships across many different functions within a complex global customer organization
- Youre known for your excellent communication skills, including customer facing verbal, written, & presentation ability
- You have anticipated customer risks & applied appropriate mitigation actions
- Youve demonstrated the ability to handle multiple clients, projects & priorities simultaneously
- You are highly self-motivated, with a penchant for continuous, independent improvement under remote working conditions
- You are naturally curious & have a true willingness to become an expert on our product, our industry, & our customers business needs.
The following are a bonus!
- Domain knowledge or expertise in legal management, legal operations or legal service delivery
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk or other account management & CS software
- Detailed understanding of the SaaS business model with experience delivering SaaS solutions for midmarket & enterprise business customers
- Have worked in a geographically distributed team
Life @ Brightflag
Were growing fast & so is the experience we can offer you:
- A huge opportunity to make a real impact, to shape what we do & where we are going.
- The exposure & challenge you need to learn, grow & progress your career in a rapidly growing scale-up.
- Complex technical & business problems to solve & the trust & autonomy you need to go & solve them.
- A sound, helpful team, in a friendly, values-driven & inclusive environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Share options.
- 20 days PTO + 4 company Reset days throughout the year.
- Comprehensive health insurance, life insurance & long term illness/income protection.
- Fully flexible work location & work patterns so you can balance life at home with life at work - come to the office, work at home or enjoy a blend of both at your discretion.
- Learning subsidy of US$2,200 annually, to spend as you wish, plus study & examination leave where applicable.
- Our bookworm program also enables you to order a book a month.. on us!
- Wellbeing program & stipend.
- Home office set-up supports.
We are a diverse & inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives & people who make every day count & strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
Location & Eligibility
This role offers a flexible work location across the US. Whether that be in the office, remote from anywhere in the country, or a mix of office/remote work, you choose what works best for your lifestyle.
Your time is valuable. To help with your application, we advise that regrettably we cannot offer work permit sponsorship/ self sponsorship for this role.
Hello, Were Brightflag - one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal operations.
Our AI software combined with a best-in-class Customer Success team empowers corporate legal teams to do better, no matter the starting point. Our SaaS platform was the first to apply artificial intelligence & machine learning to legal operations management & has invested more than 100,000+ hours in its development. Using Brightflag, corporate legal teams achieve visibility into their operations, streamline internal workflows, manage their workload, & engage with outside counsel more efficiently.
Brightflag serves a global community of corporate legal teams & their outside counsel from offices in New York, Dublin, & Sydney. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here