Ripple is the worlds only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated & flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates & digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally.
Were looking for an experienced & entrepreneurial B2B focused product marketing leader to drive our product & go-to-market strategy for RippleNet. This person will own the strategic direction & go-to-market strategy for enterprise solutions across payments, blockchain, & digital assets for financial institutions.
In close partnership with product management, engineering, business development/operations, sales & customer success leadership, youll develop the GTM strategy & roadmap for which customer segments & use cases to target for adoption. This leader will collect & synthesize insights from the field teams, customers, markets, & regions to incorporate into the decision making process, & champion the voice of the customer to influence product roadmaps.
Youll grow, develop & manage a team of world-class product marketers helping them navigate opportunities through the ever changing payments & crypto landscape. You will lead by example, serving as the customer expert across our product & business priorities. You will excel at guiding your team to solve complex problems, driving clarity from ambiguity & pushing them to think differently from & beyond what already exists in the market to serve evolving customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience leading product marketing & strategy for a disruptive technology, ideally in Financial Services or Blockchain/Cryptocurrency.
What Youll Do:
- Develop, hire, & manage a team of world-class product marketers across RippleNets key product offerings.
- Lead go-to-market planning & cross-functional implementation for existing & new products or releases, including positioning, packaging, pricing, & incentives.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, & represent the voice of the customer & market internally with Product Management & Engineering.
- Uncover & initiate new business opportunities & use cases by engaging with customers, conducting market research, & tracking competitive trends.
- Drive growth influencing holistic marketing initiatives, programs, & campaigns working with the broader marketing teams.
- Partner with Revenue Ops, Sales, & Customer Partner Success teams to drive field enablement.
- Drive innovation by leveraging key trends in the broader crypto/blockchain, digital asset, & fintech ecosystem.
What Were Looking for:
- 16+ years of work experience; 5+ in an enterprise startup
- Experience in a fast paced start-up environment is a big plus.
- A strong track record of being both strategy & execution-oriented.
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts in messaging & crafting well-connected positioning.
- Ability to work across multiple regions & functions to represent the voice of the customer.
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Serious attention to detail & commitment to excellence.
- Proactive, energetic & relentless towards driving progress.
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization to prioritize ruthlessly & deliver impact.
- Strong leader that can hire & mentor a growing team.
- A strong interest, curiosity & experience in digital assets / crypto markets.