Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
This role is an individual contributor responsible for applying skills & knowledge to perform specified support functions. This position is at a support staff level & may determine methods & procedures within defined guidelines.
- Manage executive calendar that includes scheduling meetings & travel, video conferences, trainings (off-site & / or internal), group events & booking conference rooms.
- Perform administrative support duties, including but not limited to drafting & typing correspondence, making copies, preparing binders, answering & screening managers' phone calls & directing inquiries to the proper party within the team, & maintaining & ordering office supplies.
- Prepare meeting materials including assisting with the creating of the presentation, handouts & other related materials as well as printing, binding & collating of materials.
- Coordinate conference/meeting room set-up, order catering, & make logistical arrangements.
- Assist with developing & updating PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets & documents in support of team activities.
- Handle contract management, monthly budget tracking (including POs, invoices & accruals) & updating & interfacing with accounting as needed.
- Process expense reports & provide general information to incoming calls regarding Accounts Payables, Purchasing, Travel Policy & Expense Reporting.
- Prepare agenda for senior visitors to site & handle corresponding logistics support.
- Interact with vendors as needed for any team activities, arrange lunches & team outings.
- Coordinate setup up of new employees & office space as needed.
- Support projects as needed for senior executive.
- Provide back up assistance to other administrative support team members as needed.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience; with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Discretion combined with poise & professionalism in all communications
- Must be able to exercise good judgment regarding information which may be confidential
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbal & written in English.
- Ability to operate effectively & efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize work with attention to detail.
- Solid planning, organizational & written & verbal communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Strong organizational, project management & problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly & professional demeanor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.