WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying, designing & building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 400+ buildings in 25+ counties & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We know finding & keeping the best talent is getting more complicated. We have to be prepared for & thoughtful about this constantly shifting & competitive talent landscape. As our new Tech Talent Operations Manager you will enable our talent teams' success by developing & maintaining the tools that craft a magnificent & engaging candidate experience. The most successful Talent Operations applicants have a real passion for data, process & people. You are creative & dedicated to scaling & innovating how we operate to help make our business more efficient & effective. We are proud of our team, & we are looking for a talented individual who cares deeply about employee effectiveness & happiness.
- Work with the Recruiting, People & Tech Ops teams to plan programs & implement processes that drive a positive & seamless candidate experience
- Own vendor relationships, administration & contract negotiation for our tech recruiting specific critical tools, & coordinate with central TA operations on global vendors.
- Use data & metrics to find opportunities to improve our recruiting & retention processes. You will share your insights broadly to inform our business decisions.
- Work with Recruiting Teams, HR, Finance, Global Mobility & Legal to ensure all tools & processes are in compliance
- Candid. You communicate broadly & often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, & measures. You are straightforward & tell the truth, especially when it is difficult to do so. You actively solicit feedback about your own strengths & growth areas. When you are wrong, you own, share, & learn from your mistakes.
- You are resilient, optimistic, & passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, & team relationships! You measure your success based on the success of the team. You know how your work connects with our goals & make thoughtful, timely decisions with that in mind. You hold people accountable & focus on work that drives our long-term success.
- Data & process obsessed. You take data seriously & want information that helps drive decision-making. You always have ideas on how something can be improved.
- Fiercely collaborative! You take an organization-level view & are equally invested in others' outcomes. Youre purposefully inclusive, pursue problems with the right teams, & bring a diversity of thought.
- Experience with implementing or running common software tools, with a preference for talent recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems & LinkedIn
- 4+ years of HR, Recruiting or Operations experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.