About the opportunity:
Shutterstock is seeking an Account Executive responsible for driving new business in the Media vertical, specifically to SMB customers. The ideal candidate is goal oriented with a hunter personality & a passion for sales.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly sales targets by growing business & revenue by developing & nurturing leads
- Evaluating & collecting information about prospective customers
- Creating strong relationships with key decision makers
- Building a contact list through outbound communication
- Educating accounts, prospects & decision makers on Shutterstock products & value proposition
- Strengthening Shutterstock awareness within assigned territory or lead list
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2 years experience of SMB or Enterprise outbound lead generation, preferably with a focus on the Entertainment & Publishing markets.
- Strong will to win & customer focus to convert Marketing Qualified Leads into sales.
- Track record of sales in outbound calling & emailing are highly desirable
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Must be highly organised, detail oriented, & have a talent for multi-tasking
- Proven results in consistently exceeding sales targets
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal departments to facilitate current & future business requirements
- Proficient in Salesforce & Eloqua or similar
- A background in stock photography, e-commerce B2B, publishing or advertising experience a plus
Interested in becoming an Account Executive, SMB?
If you meet the profile outlined above, fill out & submit the application below!
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be personally contacted. We kindly ask that you do not submit multiple applications, as this action does not increase your chances for selection & will instead delay the interview process. Be sure to verify that your contact information is correct before submitting.
Shutterstock is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We accept all applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or Veteran status.
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.