Breather helps businesses grow with private, modern workspace available for any duration of time, & on completely flexible terms. Our network of spaces spans 300+ buildings across 10 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & London, powered by in-house tech allowing anyone to instantly unlock space anywhere.
Our mission is to empower businesses with access to productive space that grows as they do. With over 10,000+ clients & the support of leading tech & real estate investors, were already well on our way & we want your help to reach the next step of the journey.
The Senior UX & Performance Copywriter is responsible for crafting a cohesive narrative across Breathers digital & physical product experiences. By creating content designed to help users achieve their goal, & developing a strategy for how & when to reach users with that content, the Senior UX & Performance Copywriter combines the art of copy with the science of conversion optimization & user research.
The Senior UX Performance Copywriter will be part of a close-knit growth pod that works in tandem with marketing, product, sales & engineering to create a seamless path for users to follow across each interaction they have with Breather, from initial discovery to becoming a fully-engaged customer.
As a Senior UX & Performance Copywriter at Breather, you will:
- Develop user-centric messaging & positioning for Breathers individual use cases that fit into a holistic whole
- Write & edit copy contained within Breathers websites & products, including in-app & in-space copy, as well as ad copy & marketing campaigns
- Ensure the consistent application of Breathers voice & messaging strategy across all marketing, product, & support content
- Work in tandem with product to design content & interactions that both serve user needs & maximize the value created for Breather
- Identify opportunities for conversion optimization & user experience improvements across Breathers digital properties & products
- Propose hypotheses for A/B tests & other research initiatives, & integrate results into future copy & campaigns
Helpful skills & experience youll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience writing copy in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Mastery of written English with a voice & perspective of your own
- An obsession with UX & an eye for great design
- Youre able to contribute in a close-knit team environment & youre a great communicator, but youre also perfectly comfortable working autonomously & can figure stuff out on your own
- You have good analytics capability, excellent hands-on skills & someone that enjoys delivering products & results
- Experience with SEM campaigns (paid search, SEO)
Nice to haves:
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in French
- Experience in real estate tech or similar industries
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!