Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform & range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, & insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes & drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners & Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC & is currently operating in several markets across the United States Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, & Illinois.
About the team & Opportunity:The Mental Health Network Acquisition & Implementation Team is responsible for building a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients & populations across all markets. The team will create a solid foundation & build strong working relationships with mental health providers, agencies, systems & vendors & effectively implement & integrate Quartets product into daily workflows & strategic plans. The Mental Health Acquisition & Implementation Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support & through the development of a robust mental health network.
- Directly manage a team of 4-5 sales professionals
- Lead, motivate, & coach team to increase their satisfaction, belonging, & performance.
- Provide consistent feedback to support them in daily problem solving as well as long-term professional development goals.
- Ensure team members achieve targets by using data to identify trends, pinpoint lagging performance, & prioritize focus areas.
- Lead sales cycle with key accounts by meeting with executives from enterprise-level, multi-state mental health treatment entities
- Convince C-suite, VP, Executive Directors, & Boards to join the Quartet network so that, using our free software, their company can receive new patient referrals & clinically collaborate with primary care providers.
- After green light, design mutually beneficial expectations, processes & workflows.
- Through professional presence & industry knowledge, elevate Quartets brand, credibility, & overall perception in the mental health marketplace. Ensure Quartet maintains its position as a thoughtful, expert, market leader & effective solution.
- Serve as subject matter expert in meetings with internal Quartet Product team to represent the needs & interests of Quartets mental health network, & inform technical roadmap planning
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet leadership stakeholders (VPs, Directors, Managers) to create efficient & scalable processes that mutually serve both parties
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartets software & services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration.
- Two or more years of experience directly managing a team of sales professionals
- Five to ten years of experience working in sales or account management
- External-facing C-suite Sales experience
- Experience conducting demonstrations of a technology platform & developing sales presentations (in both a virtual & in-person environment)
- Experience selling to healthcare providers or working on mental health related projects
- Experience in the mental healthcare industry
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region (if the company returns to travel)
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team & fostering an inclusive culture, & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace & encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, & other characteristics. Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests & job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account & routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.