WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Merchandising Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth & inventory health through cutting edge product development, assortment planning, site optimization & data management. Working alongside our Senior Merchandising Manager & Director of Merchandising, we are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Merchandising lead on the execution of our collaborative product development & assortment merchandising process.
- Responsible for front facing style product details & attributes
- Facilitate cross-functional order placement process
- Oversee pipeline management & inventory reconciliation
- Produce weekly & monthly selling reports
- Responsible for cross-functional collaboration to optimize visual merchandising on the website
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office up to 2 days per week/remaining days remote
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, & margin
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills & ability to create sales performance reports, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19