Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps team of Support Product Analysts helps solve problems quickly & efficiently for our developers. Through troubleshooting, analysis, & communication, analysts produce digestible, actionable reports to developers. And they act as liaisons to the Support team to keep them informed of progress.
You have solid research & critical thinking skills as well as technical acumen. This position requires granular, detailed analysis as well as high-level, business goal-oriented conversations across the Support & Product teams. You are a dynamic, flexible communicator who can troubleshoot & communicate at multiple technical & organizational levels. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- Assess impact of JIRA issues in assigned specializations. Determine priority level by considering volume, pain level for customers & Support, & strategic impact on business goals
- Work within assigned Product teams
- Increase the Support teams understanding of the factors that impact decision-making about product features
- Create & distribute release information to Support
- Provide research to the Product team & leadership as requested
- Work closely with Support teams on issues in the support queue
- Suggest enhancements to the Product teams to improve the users experience
- Conduct research in Support to surface product opportunities
- Monitor & report user sentiment after a release
- Identify & escalate misclassified issues that should be treated as higher priority
- Participate in stand-ups, planning sessions, product demos, & retrospectives
- Collaborate closely with product managers & stakeholders to prioritize products & services to support the organizations overall strategy
- Proven experience collaborating cross functionally with Research, Design, Engineering, Marketing, & ancillary teams to build alignment around the goal of a feature or product
- Able to stay focused on the overall problem or goal vs. a particular solution
- General understanding of troubleshooting technical systems
- Demonstrated effective communication across cross-functional teams
- Experience with project management software
- Formal education in research methodologies is a bonus
- Comfortable with presenting to small teams is a plus
- Familiarity with Mailchimp API v3 is a plus
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.