At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a motivated, analytical problem-solver to join our production team! Our Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting & developing our production projects aimed at increasing efficiency & process improvement. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, & process driven.
What youll do:
- Run printing operation for product & marketing materials
- Create weekly production documents for receiving, staging, production, & shipping
- Create daily shift reports to measure & track productivity, quality, & cost metrics
- Manage consumable inventory, printing materials, & weekly purchases
- Conduct daily 5S, process, & facility readiness checks
- Coordinate with ops team, suppliers & contractors to implement corrective & preventive action plan
- Assist Operations Manager on day-to-day tasks as required
Who you are:
- Bachelors degree or related management work experience an asset
- 0-2 years of experience coordinating production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry
- Quantitative & analytical experience must have proficiency using MS Excel & G-Suite Apps
- Innovative: Think of creative & efficient solutions to problems others may take for granted
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own.
- Time Management: Understand process flow & prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work & integrity.
Why youll love this job:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious & supportive team