The Machine Learning (ML) team supports production-facing customer experiences & solutions including search engines, style & template recommendations, dynamic content generation, phishing & fraud detection & more. You will be an ML Product engineer reporting to the manager of Machine Learning. ML Product builds production systems & services to bring machine learning to engineering teams across Squarespace. Squarespace has access to incredibly rich sources of user content & behavior, & we want to leverage those unique datasets to provide every customer the experience they need to be successful. You will engage with stakeholders, refine requirements, rapidly prototype, deploy & maintain production machine learning systems.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
Youll Get To
- Design & implement production machine learning solutions for stakeholders
- Take ownership of bringing a solution from ideation production
- Collaborate with engineering, product & data stakeholders to quickly scope, explore, prototype & implement solutions
- Engineering review of code, modeling, documentation & design
- Secure cross-team agreement on engineering solutions & architecture decisions
Who Were Looking For
- 2+ years of software engineering experience focusing on production machine learning
- Research or advanced industrial experience with applied machine learning domains (ex: natural language processing, computer vision, recommender systems)
- Experience with large scale data processing tools
- Passionate about delivering solutions to stakeholders
- Interested in code quality & maintainability
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.