Experienced Associate Client Service Team
Do you look for an introduction to the world of business & exposure to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy & measurable personal impact? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in two years time? Running your own multimillion-dollar book of business in five years?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is the worlds knowledge partner, composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us as an Associate, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to becoming a Manager in around two years from joining us, & a Vice President in around five. Candidates with 2 - 4 years of work experience are eligible for our Experienced Associate Program, which will put you on an accelerated track to management.
All along, youll be working in the company of like-minded, driven colleagues from across the globe: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 700+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com & view our space below.
Hibiya Park Front 17F 2-1-6 Uchisaiwai-cho Chiyoda-ku Tokyo 100-0011
As an Experienced Associate, youll act as the connection point between our clients & industry experts. Your role is to understand clients knowledge gaps & identify experts with the knowledge that can address them. Youll need to think quickly yet critically, conduct high-level research on companies & industries, & identify the worlds best experts with the right experience & insights to address our clients questions. Youll spend considerable time on phone & email reaching out to people & assessing whether they possess the knowledge our clients seek, & youll connect qualified experts to our clients.
Working on several client requests at once, youll quickly develop effective project, client, communication, & time management skills. This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results & revenue generation, & Associates who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial & operational leadership.
The Experienced Associate Program offers:
- An accelerated track to a manager position in as early as 12 months, based on performance
- A VP sponsor to coach & guide you on your application to manager
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, & networking/social events
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, & professional development courses
Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- High levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients behalf & surpass their expectations
- The drive & resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Commuting allowance up to JPY20,000 monthly (with proof of expense)
- Lunch & learns, paid leave policies, affinity groups, educational speaker events, & touchpoints with leaders
- Between 2 - 4 years of work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluent in Japanese. Business English sufficient.
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.