Structured Investments Assistant Vice President
Department: iCapital Solutions
iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $134 billion in global client assets invested in 1,065 funds, as of June 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (see link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire an Assistant Vice President for the Structured Investments team. This role will support the iCapital Solutions department by owning & maintaining the ecosystem on the platform for our clients. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills & problem-solving abilities. This role will work with various types of clients.
- Source & analyze data in response to monthly client requests.
- Maintain iCapital platform by synchronizing data across industry groups.
- Capable of aggregating, maintaining, & analyzing large data sets with excellent attention to detail.
- Drive process improvement, in part by leveraging technology.
- Able to take ownership of projects & provide strong analytical support for teammates to leverage.
- Bachelors degree
- 6+ years experience in investment analytics
- Strong analytical skills & a high level of attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Able to successfully operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Desire to work in a cross-functional & collaborative environment
- Proficient in Excel
- Series 7, 63 certifications
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.