BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
We are currently looking for an Associate Planner to support our Marketplaces business. The ideal candidate for this role will be a creative problem solver, master of details & data, & of course, lover of all dogs. .
- Responsible for replenishment planning & forecasting for all marketplaces products (i.e. Amazon, Walmart, etc)
- Building & managing to a bottoms-up business plan
- Create reports from large data sets using excel & any other applicable tools
- Synthesize data to understand business trends & provide forward-thinking insight.
- Troubleshoot operational exceptions associated with inventory, purchase orders, changes to the forecast & other issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 2+ years of planning & forecasting experience required, working with unique business lines a plus!
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with large data sets
- Expert in Excel, SQL is a plus
- Willingness to learn new forecasting & planning tools
- Proactive thinker & entrepreneurial spirit
- Must love dogs
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.