10 Week Paid Summer Internship - Start Date June 7th 2021 - Candidate must be located in the New York City or Los Angeles metropolitan area
What's next in music is first on SoundCloud. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
Were seeking an intern to join the Brand Marketing team in our New York or LA office.
The Brand Marketing Intern will support branding initiatives this summer, as well as contribute to the efforts of the Editorial & Community/Social Media teams as we scale.
- Assist SoundClouds brand initiatives, working with stakeholders across the company & managing ongoing communication (e.g. note taking, updating Slack channel, sharing digital assets)
- Support the creative briefing process & program management for Editorial producers & learn how an editorial team works
- Conduct social media trends research & provide creative ideas to execute on SoundClouds social media channels
- Support SoundClouds social media by interacting with communities on behalf of SoundCloud
- Heavy SoundCloud user
- Interest in branding & marketing
- Social media obsessive, especially Twitter & TikTok
- Consumes music editorial content across a variety of channels
Diversity at SoundCloud
SoundCloud is for everyone. Diversity & open expression are fundamental to our organization; they help us build a social platform & global community where anyone can create, discover, & share sounds. We acknowledge the challenges in our industry, & strive to develop an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute.