Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Analyze process reports & troubleshoots problems to correct quality issues.
- Coordinate activities & provide coaching & guidance to workers in the quality team.
- Work alongside & with the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Receives direction from Management & carries out instructions based on given directive.
- Follow & enforce all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- Responsible for directing & supervising a group of employees involved in inspection & quality control procedures regarding purchased material, in-process material & finished products to assure that quality control standards are achieved.
- Plan & assign work of subordinates.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet quality control standards, make suggestions about procedures, standards & equipment to facilitate work & maintain product quality.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation & maintenance of inspection reports & records.
- Investigate & determine cause of faulty work & consult & advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Very thorough/detail oriented
- Proficient with Google Sheets, Excel & formulas
- Strong clerical skills
- A team player with a can - do attitude
- Excited to work & learn in a fast-paced environment with constant change
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Preferred minimum of 3-5 years of experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment.
- HS diploma or GED required
- 2-year degree preferred or equivalent work-related experience
- Intermediate computer skills requirement data analysis/creation, Microsoft office & google equivalent
- Preferred food safety certifications SQF, BRC, HACCP
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.