Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is elevating our Revenue Enablement function & we're looking for someone to help make it awesome! While our enablement function is in the early stages, our sales department is large, multinational & growing.That means were looking for someone with experience to help us quickly catch up with our companys needs - including building out an onboarding program to support a rapidly growing sales team with a focus on ensuring new team members ramp quickly & effectively. Specifically, were looking for someone who has experience successfully building onboarding programs in fast growing SaaS companies.
The role will be focused around building content, managing the onboarding program, partnering with sales managers & organizing our onboarding efforts . This role will sometimes include facilitating a bootcamp, creating new training materials, creating a certification program, providing coaching new sellers on early calls, the list goes on! This is a vital role for both the enablement & sales team & we are excited to bring someone on board who loves to build something from the ground up & roll up your sleeve & get creative with our onboarding program.
As part of this team of amazing humans, you will
- Understand & reimagine our sales onboarding experience to support our growing team encompassing world class blended learning approach
- Develop our onboarding materials for each role within the sales department to support learning effectiveness
- Teach or lead interactive sessions that help new employees ramp
- Manage & iterate the onboarding program for our Go-to-Market teams as team & product continue to evolve over time
- Partner with the Director of Revenue Enablement on special projects & enablement programs as needed
- Work closely with sales manager to support them as their new joiners navigate their onboarding journey
- Minimum of 3+ years working in a Sales Enablement role at a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience creating enablement content for an onboarding program including presentations, decks, & videos
- Very strong written & communication skills
- Strong interpersonal + relationship building skills
- Strong understanding of the different sales roles & enablement needs within a sales org
- History of delivering materials on-time
- Experience working in unstructured environments
- Experience working with an LMS
- Ability to effectively deliver content a plus
- Experience working at a company that sells into HR a plus
- Ability to show past work that is creative & fun (so that the sales team was engaged & enjoyed learning) a plus
- Experienced in Learning & Development or Enablement
- Attracted to building new things & working collaboratively with cross departmental teams to build something amazing.
- Someone who is comfortable creating & sticking to deadlines, is able to work autonomously & work out loud.
- Looking to build a world class Enablement program
- Excited by creating structure out of ambiguity & being highly self-directed. If you prefer not to work in unstructured environments, this may not be the role for you
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.