As the Senior Manager of Sales Development, you will direct the day-to-day activity of Vimeos Inbound Sales Development Team. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers & Vimeo; you will be directly responsible for coaching & developing this team as they generate & qualify inbound leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential new business, can rapidly qualify, convert, & assign those opportunities, & can simultaneously demonstrate to others how to do this. This person should have experience optimizing sales lead workflows & a track record of consistently exceeding internal lead follow up SLAs.
What youll do:
- Coach & direct the day-to-day activities of the Inbound Sales Development Team while they:
- Prospect for new business, researching companies & individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnerships with Vimeo
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help our marketing efforts convert into leads
- Work to meet & exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with inbound emails, calls, & meetings
- Partner closely with Marketing Demand Generation Team
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- Bachelors degree
- 4 or more years of experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales
- 4 or more years of experience managing a sales development team
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM software
- Developer of Sales talent & comfort with hands on coaching
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, & introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, fully understand technology platform capabilities, & Vimeos ability to solve partner needs
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Ability to represent Vimeo & our products with a high degree of professionalism
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.