Squarespace is searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our growing Business Systems team within the IT department. In this role, you will improve the way we acquire, implement, & maintain internal software & act as a liaison between different teams such as HR, Legal, Finance & IT.
You will report to the Senior Business Systems Analyst, Corporate IT based in our New York City headquarters.
- Support all phases of vendor management, including: vendor selection, contract negotiations & procurement, implementation, documentation, training & hand-off to stakeholders, advanced support, & basic reporting configuration
- Help develop workflows & support documentation for Business Systems tools; support teams in identifying relevant documentation templates pertaining to solution delivery
- Maintain system integrations & troubleshoot problems as they arise
- Configure user security profiles, assign & deactivate users, perform annual audits, & automate these tasks
- Support data compliance efforts for internal data privacy programs
- Train new software owners on the tools they manage
- Support software owners in creating software configurations when the configurations impact integrations or employee processes
- Knowledge of HR & Financial software & experience configuring them
- Experience with integration platforms/tools (i.e. Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi)
- 2+ years experience working within BI tools (custom reporting & configuration)
- Experience as an internal consultant understanding needs, assessing options & making recommendations
- Experience creating data governance guidelines & building compliance
- Capability to handle confidential & sensitive information with discretion
- A history of working in established startups
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.