Appians low-code platform is revolutionizing the way people work. Customers rely on Appian Cloud to run mission-critical applications, & our Cloud Engineering team is responsible for building reliable, secure & highly scalable systems that make up the infrastructure supporting this digital transformation.
Were looking for brilliant software engineering interns who not only love to code, but also are passionate about solving some of the most difficult technical challenges the industry faces today. The internship we offer is an outstanding opportunity to learn how a world-class cloud infrastructure is built, & it is one of the most fun & engaging experiences youll ever have.
About the Internship:
- Take ownership on enhancing key pieces of our system & participate in all the aspects of product development all the way to deployment & rollout.
- Partner with various teams to build applications of enterprise scale, including but not limited to data analytics, content delivery, monitoring, observability systems, etc.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Software Architects, InfoSec Engineers & fellow Software Engineers building full stack applications & services.
- Be a full member of our team: participate in our daily scrums & be held responsible for delivering your work on time, with high quality
- Mix it up at the end of the day; join our social events such as game nights, segway tours of DC, concerts, & much more!
Appian makes building complex software simple. Weve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the worlds toughest business problems. Its exciting & challenging work with exciting & fulfilling rewards. It takes the right personis that you?
- Pursuing B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar, with 3.7 GPA & above
- Possess strong analytical, communication, & problem solving skills
- Are team-oriented. Youre also energetic, results & delivery oriented, & have a strong commitment to delivering quality work
- Exposure to public clouds such as AWS, Azure or GCP
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.