Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Senior FP&A Analyst who will assist across Research & development. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful, with strong prioritization skills & a desire to dive into the data. This person will partner closely with our accounting & payables teams as well as corporate leaders within the organization.
- Monitor invoices & purchase orders related to research & development business areas
- Identify errors in general ledger coding at month-end & assist in error remediation
- Collaborate with accounting to identify any accruals needed at month-end
- Help coordinate monthly meetings with business leads & prepare materials to review prior to close
- Create monthly reporting & assist with variance analysis versus budget/forecast
- Assist with annual budgeting & quarterly forecast process
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across research & development
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders & management
- 0-1 year in FP&A / corporate finance / investment banking
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Advanced Excel / PowerPoint skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently & under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems no working knowledge needed
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.