Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & Deliveroo trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for our next Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing EMEA business.
Enterprise Account Executives in our EMEA team specialise in signing up new customers with over 1000 employees across all industries. Our platform supports employees & managers in this challenging time. Working closely with our People Science team in pitches, you are consultative & playing the team game. Culture Amp is a fast growing company with a continually evolving product & market, so if you are adaptable, consultative & somebody who wants to make the world of work a better place, then this is the role for you!
- Use your skills in RFP responses, consultative demos & contractual negotiation to sign up new customers in the UK territory
- Partner with marketing & SDRs on events & campaigns where we can get in front of as many potential customers as possible
- Share your learnings, amplify your colleagues & help us prioritise Culture Amps own internal world class culture
- Experience selling to enterprise (1000 employee plus) HR professionals
- A track record of closing 6 figure deals
- Organisation & skills to support complex sales cycles, RFPs & navigating multiple internal & external stakeholders
- A commitment to rigorous territory planning & outbound pipeline generation while also responding to inbound interest
- Obsessed with getting better each day in product, domain & sales skills
- Highly collaborative to support the learning & success of colleagues across Culture Amp
- Empathetic, generous & kind
- Passionate about great demos & bringing technology to life with storytelling
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Medical insurance - for you & your family so you can feel safe in these uncertain times
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp