Cheddar is the leading post-cable news, media, & entertainment company & currently broadcasts two live video news networks: Cheddar, a business news network covering the most innovative executives, founders, products, & technologies transforming our lives & economy; & Cheddar Big News, a fast-paced, young, non-partisan general news & headline news network.
The company broadcasts from the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, its street level studio in the glass corner of the Sprint Store in the Flatiron Building, WeWork in Los Angeles, & the White House.
Cheddar was founded by Jon Steinberg, President & Chief Operating Officer of BuzzFeed from 2010 to 2014. Its investors include Lightspeed Venture Partners, Raine Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Liberty Global, Comcast Ventures, AT&T, Amazon, Antenna Group, Ribbit Capital, The New York Stock Exchange, Altice USA, 7 Global Capital, & Denstu Ventures.Cheddar is looking for an executive assistant & office manager to join our growing team! The individual in this role will manage Cheddars Headquarters in New York & provide day-to-day administrative support to our CEO & Founder Jon Steinberg.
About This Role:
Cheddar is looking for a Performance Marketing Lead to work with the VP, Research & Growth to plan & execute performance marketing initiatives that drive enrollment into a cobranded educational program.
A strong candidate is someone with equally strong strategic & operational skillsets. Fluent with all forms of media buying, & with experience driving very efficient CPAs on high-LTV acquisitions. This roll will work with the VP to define the media & spend plans, will oversee the day to day implementation & drive efficient CPAs by constantly testing & iterating.
- Plan media quarterly for a high-LTV, high conversion value campaign.
- Drive acquisition costs lower & number of enrollments higher.
- Manage the media spend day-to-day, & adjust strategy, platforms, & creative as needed.
- Work hand in hand with partners marketing team to optimize landing pages, & build marketing messaging & creative assets.
- Hit the goal CPAs & come in even lower if possible.
- 4-6 years in paid media, media planning, media buying & acquisition.
- Experience in running a portfolio of acquisition campaigns including programmatic, direct, integrated, etc.
- Experience with DMPs, DSPs, trade desks.
- Highly analytical mind, constantly looking at data to inform media strategy.
- Comfortable executing against a CPA goal.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, & resourceful.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience with ad tracking, tagging, attribution, & measurement.
- Experience with attribution modeling.
- A self-starting attitude, & a desire to make a big impact off the bat.
- Experience marketing education brands with high LTVs preferred.
- A track record of being able to convert high-value transactions.
- A passion for media & education.