Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the sports fan & cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first TV streaming service in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
In the US, fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. The company also broadcasts a wide variety of movies & entertainment programming including the FOX & NBC broadcast catalogs, Showtime, AMCand much more to come! In 2019, fuboTV began expanding internationally with Spain being its first European market. fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
About the Role:
- The candidate will be in a team focused on international market development. Responsible for supporting the strategy & growth internationally by capturing product requirements in all non-US global markets, including Canada, Spain etc. The role reports into the VP of Product Management & will include regular interaction with the Chief Marketing Officer & the International Markets Manager. This position may involve international travel.
- The candidate must be adept at identifying problems & solving them as a member of a project team. You will help to define & drive the product roadmap, manage priorities within cross-functional teams & make smart, data-driven decisions to have the biggest business impact.
- The role requires a candidate who is extremely passionate about leveraging data & analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects. The candidate will be required to obtain a deep understanding of our users to impact the strategy & direction of fuboTV
- The candidate will dive deep into functional & non-functional requirements, customer needs, user journeys, UX/UI, edge cases, & feel comfortable going high & defining & owning the strategic vision & product roadmap that aligns with the overarching Strategic Company/Product Vision. The candidate must have an understanding of how architectural approach & technologies will enable opportunities for consumer platform growth & future product capabilities.
- Candidates must be innovative, able to craft a vision, define products, & thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We aim to release products often with constant iteration & reliance on quantitative & qualitative metrics to help define further optimizations & enhancements.
What you will be doing:
- Develop & maintain a deep understanding of the customer (we are the customer champion) our product & competitive environment through market research, usage analysis, usability studies & synthesize the findings into the product roadmap/product strategy
- Develop a deep understanding of the product & translate International strategy into specific requirements. You will work with engineering on a day-to-day basis, you will coordinate with the teams to provide input, guidance, review progress, & manage the communications & launch of new features internally & externally with customers.
- Leverage data & analytics to drive smart, business-impacting projects (the candidate will be required to obtain a deep understanding of our users) to impact the strategy & direction of fuboTV
- Build & execute the Product strategy including but not exclusive to pricing, partnering decisions, & other elements of GTM conceptualization & execution that supports the Global market strategy spanning both near & long-term business goals
- Gather, analyze, & prioritize inputs from our subscribers, internal customers, & partners & synthesize them into a clear & justifiable set of product requirements that will drive the development of our product vision
- Coordinate with the teams to provide input, guidance, review progress, & manage post-release internal communications including objectives, performance, & possible next steps/improvements.
- Form product hypotheses; debate, defend & iterate on them & adjust course based on qualitative & quantitative feedback.
- Create business cases for new products.
What skills, experience, & education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Must be a team player
- 4-year college degree in a technical or business-related field is required. An MBA or other advanced degree is desired.
- 6+ years of product management experience, preferably in B2C subscription-based product, video streaming, enterprise software package or large scale SaaS/cloud solution with International markets experience
- Ideally possess a working knowledge of the Spain Paid TV market including OTT, Satellite & Broadband
- Strong self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Extensive experience in analyzing user data to help formulate conclusions & drive product decisions
- Demonstrated record of defining & launching software products or SaaS services.
- Proficient at building strong relationships with engineering & cross-functional development teams.
- Strong customer-facing skills & ability to present/justify product roadmap & lead technical discussions.
- Strong awareness of technology trends & their potential influence.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical, user behavior, UX/User flow or data driven problems & help drive solutions.
- Strong analytical & decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, written, verbal & presentation.
- Must be fluent in English & Spanish, both written & oral
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- All day free snacks & beverages
- fuboTV is an e-verified company