Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York City, were also in 7 offices across the globe & now at +1000. VM APAC is proudly in the +100 regionally, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Heres where you come in...
We are seeking driven individuals with paid Media experience to join our talented Media Team. The Digital Media Planner role is an intermediate position for a strong career path.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative & highly-analytical person
- You are detail-oriented & organized
- You want to have an impact & feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration
- Provide media planning assistance for upcoming campaigns, helping determine platforms to run on, audiences to target, creative strategies to implement, & more including the setup, implementation, & measurement of various controlled A/B tests
- Leveraging on available planning tools & liaise with media owners for proposals
- Negotiate with media owners for better rates & value adds
- Ad booking for both managed & self-service across various platforms
- Liaise with media vendors for material submission
- Ongoing, real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded
- Assist with client-facing campaign reporting & write-ups to ensure relevant metrics & insights are shown
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection & takeaways, & generally strive to over-deliver to clients.
- BA or BS degree
- 1 - 3 years of digital media experience from advertising agency
- Proficiency in Thai & English
- Advanced working skills in Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to problem solve & think critically
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to stay highly organized & efficient in a fast-paced, rigorous work environment