The Engagement Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction & loyalty by ensuring the Customer achieves exceptional value through the partnership with ActionIQ. The Engagement Manager is responsible driving forward the day-to-day relationship between ActionIQ & the Customer, owning relationships with the Customer stakeholders, leading meetings, follow-ups, task delivery, etc. The Engagement Manager is expected to help the Customer set ambitious yet realistic business goals & ensure that all internal teams are aligned with these expectations. The Engagement Manager will work closely with all departments within ActionIQ & have direct visibility with the executive team as the relationship owner with the Customer.
Engagement Manager will work closely with the Engagement Director to take over ownership of established accounts. He/She will have the support of the Engagement Directors to help maintain senior relationships at accounts & help push the account forward from a strategic level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary conduit between the Customer & all internal teams
- Accountability for setting, coordinating, tracking & delivering on commitments to Customer
- Contribute to the development of marketing strategies, testing, execution & analysis of Customer programs
- Represent the interests of the customer to call on necessary internal talents to deliver on expected deliverables
- Maintain strong relationship & support from Customers data team, analytics team, & all user teams
- Develop users & collect success stories to ensure increasing platform usage & Customer success awareness at all levels within Customer organization
- Ensure Customers enthusiasm with relationship & reference-ability of client with prospects.
- Coordinating & managing internal & external client meetings; responsible for daily/weekly communication with key contacts
- Ensuring timeliness & quality of deliverables to Customer & proper expectation management.
- Work closely with the Product, Design, & Engineering teams to provide feedback to help drive the future direction of the software