iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $123 billion in global client assets invested in 1,006 funds, as of March 2022.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
iCapital is seeking an Analyst or Associate to service the companys rapidly growing client base within the Investor Relations team. This role will work with a broad range of clients within a fast-paced, collaborative, & entrepreneurial environment. The Investor Relations team supports investors, financial advisors, & home office personnel, assisting them with their investments on iCapitals technology platform, & works closely with fund sponsors using the platform for distribution. The teams goal is to optimize the user experience & ensure our clients overall success.
- Assist financial advisors & high net worth investors with the onboarding process, including website registration & the submission of investor subscription & AML documents.
- Provide on-going client support, answering a wide variety of questions timely & accurately, with the goal of ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Support high-profile fund managers in their fundraising efforts by assisting their clients through the subscription process & managing fund closings, with a strong dedication to successful client outcomes.
- 1-5 years of experience in financial services, preferably in a client service or investor relations role in alternative investments
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills both written & verbal
- Able to meet deadlines & work effectively under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task & work both independently & as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfort with or interest in technology
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.