Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Senior Business Development Manager, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Responsible for actively managing the relationship with the new & existing clients, to drive business development & growth through collaboration by leveraging Visa capabilities, resources, services & products.
What we expect of you, day to day
- You will ensure the growth of Visa's business in the market & proactively develop incremental business streams
- You will meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume & strategic objectives
- You will be working alongside clients & the Visa teams in the market, liaising with multiple stakeholders with the aim of growing the business through collaboration, building quality, deepen relationships & innovation
- Everyone is a leader at Visa, & you will be building on team's analytical skills & business knowledge, sharing your subject matter expertise & acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
- You will monitor & analyse the performance of the market, suggesting ways to develop existing business & bring in new business, improve performance & grow volume, transactions & revenues.
- You will be identifying client opportunities for new products/services enabling business improvement & growth in line with the market's business objectives & priorities
- You will engage with colleagues across Visa, ensuring teams such as marketing, products, MSS, innovation, operations & consulting are appropriately involved & informed about client opportunities & issues, endeavouring to break down silos & work together as One Visa
- You will be supporting the General Manager of Greece, Bulgaria & Cyprus in market development activities & initiatives to further Visa's objectives & targets in the market.
- You will be supporting cross functional initiatives as required
- You will develop excellent knowledge of Visa products & services & understand the impact of your specialty area on client business.
- You will be using Leadership Principles in your daily activities
What we're after
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with comprehensive financial & business analytical skills
- A passion for innovation & technology, & in particular FinTech & payments
- Excellent knowledge & experience of the payments business & experience in the financial services
- Understanding the value of client engagement, sales-focused & pragmatic with the aptitude to identify new opportunities & proactively identify & propose solutions
- Able to work against set deadlines
- Broad & comprehensive knowledge of Visa Europe & its products & services would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills & the ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally & externally
- Proven influencing, selling & negotiation skills
- Be a self-motivated employee who can work alone & in a team
- Fluency in English
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.