SENIOR DOCUMENTATION DESIGNER (TEMP TO PERM)
Weekly Hours: 40
Duration: Temp to Perm (3 month contract with the opportunity to convert to full-time)
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for a highly motivated & experienced designer, to lead the design & production of Pelotons consumer facing Product Documentation. The Senior Designer will be responsible for creating comprehensive guides & manuals to ensure that users understand how to operate our product safely & with ease. Our ideal candidate has a degree in Graphic Design & experience in print, digital & some packaging production.
- Experience designing guides, user manuals or assembly instructions (direct experience with integrated hardware-software products is a bonus)
- Trained & skilled in typography, illustration & layout
- In-depth knowledge of print, digital & packaging production
- Comfortable accepting & addressing feedback & flexible in accommodating fast & frequent changes
- Experience leading/managing other designers
- Efficient, detail-oriented & precise
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Design user-facing content for fitness device quick start guides, user manuals, & other printed & digital materials
- Distill complex & substantial amounts of information into visually engaging solutions, to enhance the users experience with the product
- Work quickly & accurately to produce design solutions that meet individual project objectives, while also designing towards a larger & consistent brand narrative
- Meet key deliverables while managing several projects simultaneously & maintaining a high quality of work
- Work in close partnership with internal teams (Project Management, Technical Writing, Product Management, Legal) to plan, analyze, organize & execute assigned projects
- Continue to optimize & streamline the Documentation design process with mindfulness to scalability
- Maintain design standards & help to build Documentation brand guidelines as we continue to expand our product portfolio & distribution
- Oversee the work of one freelance designer
- QC all work & prep all files for production
- 6+ years of experience in print design & production, experience with packaging is a bonus
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Graphic Design
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign required)
- Samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.