Healthcare is anything but simple. At Simple Contacts, were on a challenging, unique mission to bring simplicity & convenience back to routine eye-care. Were also on a mission to find the best queso in the country...but the eye-care stuff comes first. If youre as passionate about transforming the healthcare system (no easy feat) & finding quality queso (slightly easier feat) as we are, then we want you on our team!
As part of the compliance operations team, you'll be there for our patients right off the bat. Youll make sure that our patients get the contact lenses that they need every time, all the time. In other words, youll be our patients best friend!
You'll need to be available for weekday, weekend & late evening shifts. This position requires a minimum of 12 hours of work a week & is paid hourly.
What youll do
- Review prescriptions as they come in, making sure that our patients are ordering the correct lenses
- Contact doctors offices to verify patients prescriptions
- Review our prescription renewal tests for quality assurance
- Provide feedback to patients taking our prescription renewal tests
- Communicate within the team to make sure that our patients are having the best experience possible
Who you are
Were looking for self-starters & fast learners; folks who can adapt & are always up for new challenges. While you dont need any particular job experience, youve definitely gotta have the following:
- High attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively & empathetically
- An analytical & logical approach to solving problems
- Flexibility & ability to adapt
- Satisfaction in a job well done!
Who we are
Were still a small company, but weve got big plans. Youll contribute to our mission to make healthcare more accessible & affordable. Healthcare tech is exciting & dynamic, & youll be at the forefront of this revolution. Plus, nothings better than working from home in your pajamas.