IEX is looking for an experienced Finance professional who will be responsible for the full spectrum of the budgeting & forecasting process. Responsibilities will include managing the annual budget & quarterly forecasts, running various financial models, analyzing financial results & presenting analysis to senior management. This individual will have an eye towards continuous improvement, leveraging technology or other solutions to automate & scale our processes as they exist today.
This person will be a key member of the Finance team, reporting directly to the Head of Finance. The right person for this role will have a successful technical & analytical background & be a strong self-starter with a proven work ethic.
- Must have strong attention to detail; devotion to accuracy & data integrity
- Superior analytical & problem-solving skills; analytic creativity & insight
- Biased towards & experienced with automated solutions for manual tasks & processes
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong communication skills
What youll do:
- Own & execute the financial planning, reporting & analysis process, including monthly budget versus actual reporting by department
- Designing & implementing financial planning software systems to streamline & automate the budget process to enable end-to-end input & reporting
- Financial modeling; both on a day-to-day basis & on an ad-hoc basis
- Production of presentation materials for senior management & board of directors
- Developing success metrics & tools to track IEXs performance
- 5-7 years financial planning & analysis experience in a Company or investment bank.
- Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting
- Extensive experience with 3-statement modeling & other complex models
- Proven track record of advanced use of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability & initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time