KATERRA exists to help transform construction through technology - every process & every product.
We provide end-to-end building services, creating new efficiencies between design, engineering, construction, project management, & more. Our integrated teams apply the principles of technology & manufacturing to the building industry, bringing fresh minds & innovative approaches to remove unnecessary time & costs from construction projects.
At KATERRA, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, & bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
Provide support to various levels of employees & management in the Estimating department. Support managers & co-workers through a variety of tasks related to organization & communication of sensitive & confidential information. Strong verbal & written communication skills along with proficiency in all the Microsoft products is required to ensure all task are done efficiently & timely.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Type up & fill out departmental reports.
- Organize, file, & reproduce documents as needed.
- Assist estimators with needed documentation.
- Assist estimators with phone calls to vendors & suppliers.
- Assist estimators with data entry.
- Setup all departmental meetings & staff meetings as well as interdepartmental meetings.
- Coordinate interdepartmental documentation with appropriate participants.
- Send out needed emails for estimators & staff members.
- Enter & update progress tracking information into the tracking systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer skills required: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Computer skills preferred: Proficiency with construction management programs
- Minimum: High School degree or equivalent
- Preferred: Four-year degree from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, learning & successfully working in multicultural environments
Physical & Mental Abilities Required
- Physical: The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, climb stairs, use hands & arms, talk or hear, drive a car, & use basic office electronics (computer, telephone).
- Mental: Critical thinking, judgment, decision-making, follow-up, social awareness, mathematics, reading writing, organizational, timeliness, stress tolerance, communication (oral & written).
Work Environment & Travel
- Up to 75% of time spent on computer, reports, etc.
- Travel requirements vary according to client & project locations
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that KATERRA does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, KATERRA will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, KATERRA explicitly reserves the right to pursue & hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of KATERRA.