The Product Manager, Internal Tools is a newly created role, reporting to the VP of Operations Training & Enablement, which will sit at the intersection of data, product, marketing, & technology to help define & implement solutions which enable our coaching teams to help prospective & current students in their education journey, driving positive outcomes consistent with our mission to unlock opportunity for the 88 million American workers in need of upskilling & reskilling, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good.
As Product Manager, Internal Tools, you will:
- Own the product strategy, roadmap, & delivery against the roadmap, for Guilds internal tools such that we are enabling our rapidly growing team of 150+ coaches support students throughout their education journey
- Drive the strategic evaluation, selection & implementation of 3rd party tools to enhance the effectiveness of our coaching teams
- Lead cross-functional projects related to optimizing the setup of our tooling, & partner with teams to ensure we are building & deploying internal tools that solve immediate & future business needs
- Create easy-to-understand frameworks that articulate when we should decide to build or buy solutions for our operational problems
- Effectively work with engineers, analysts, & operational partners to prioritize the most impactful work
- Define & advocate for the use of best practices throughout the student facing teams to ensure tools are solving for our operational pain points
In this role you will collaborate closely with: John Romer (Senior Manager, Growth & Strategy), Noah Yetter (Staff Data Engineer), & Beth Hegland (Principal Decision Scientist).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years experience creating & managing internal tools for large teams including tools like Salesforce, Looker, Zendesk, etc.
- Effective leadership skills - able to collaborate cross-functionally to align on priorities & drive execution of the roadmap with significant attention to detail
- Ability to read & synthesize technical documentation for internal tools
- Analytical, intellectually curious, excellent problem-solver who is comfortable working with messy & unstructured data & making recommendations for improvement.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities & education institutions. Guilds proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit & our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation & the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our latest $157 million financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman & former CEO of AMEX, & joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, & Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.