ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Lead Quality Engineer, youll work with the Quality Engineering team to deliver & enhance test infrastructure (for example API, microservices, web, & native UI test automation) to help facilitate the successful release of quality products. You will be a technical leader on the team, working in collaboration with other Quality Engineers in guiding both hands on & strategic initiatives as it relates to the creation, maintenance, & enhancement of test infrastructure. In this role, you will provide technical solutions for development teams to help in testing their software effectively & efficiently. You know how to divide a software project into parallel work that can be performed by you & other Quality Engineers & then reassembled successfully into a cohesive delivery. As a Lead, you will also work to contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their technical knowledge & engineering practices.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Take ownership of building & improving test infrastructure
- Be a technical leader on the Quality Engineering team
- Provide solutions for development teams to improve the testing of their code
- You breakdown work that your team can deliver upon that forms a single cohesive delivery
- Key Influencer in team strategy
- Drive engineering engagement best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.)
- Resolve bottlenecks that affect ease of use of testing infrastructure
- Bring the team together by resolving discordant views & finding a path forward
- You make appropriate architectural trade-offs (e.g. coarse or fine grained service separation?)
- You take ownership of team architecture, providing a system-wide view & design guidance.
- You drive engineering engagement best practices (e.g., Operational Excellence, Security, Quality, etc.) & set standards within your team.
What were looking for in our next teammate
- At least 5-year experience in developing testing infrastructure, part of it in a Lead capacity
- Excellent practical knowledge & experience of using Python or Java
- Excellent grasp in a broad range of data structures & algorithms
- Solid understanding of test infrastructure design patterns & architectural principles through example frameworks such as:
- Demonstrable experience of testing in service-oriented architectures & understanding data flow through such systems
- Experience of testing at API layers (e.g. REST)
- Exposure to automation testing in a lead capacity
- Experience working with version control systems such as git
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure & technologies, preferably AWS
- Understanding of build & configuration tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Buildkite
- Passion to automate your work by using scripting languages e.g. Shell scripts.
- Experience of working with databases
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.