As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are looking for motivated individuals who will deliver strategic thought leadership & a consultative approach to resolve client / prospective client needs. The incumbent must be able to develop enduring, strategic relationships with clients & across the Visa organization.
- Proactively engage with clients in regular strategic & planning discussions to increase client & Visa market share & revenues
- Develop, manage & win a pipeline of acquiring solutions & gateway revenues from current clients & new prospects
- Establish & maintain positive & constructive relationships with key acquirers & merchant clients & influence preference for Visa through provision ofbusiness solutions through Visa capabilities including CyberSource gateway solutions.
- Partner with peers in other functional areas (e.g., marketing, analytics, risk, innovation) & across global regional teams to execute projects in ways that leverage the breadth & depth of Visa's resources
- Produce insights & analyses to improve client performance anddrive understanding of client issues
We are looking for individuals with strong account management & sales experience along with deep payment & consulting expertise to provide analysis & strategic thinking to shape the services we deliver to clients & lead consulting engagements to develop actionable & scalable insights & solutions.
- Strong Account Plan development
- Substantial problem solving ability with strategic focus on impacting ROI
- Strong analytical skills, with demonstrated intellectual & analytical rigor.
- Self-motivated, results oriented individual with the ability to handle numerous projects concurrently
- Executive presence including excellent communication & presentation skillswith the ability to communicate at all levels within large organizations.
- Demonstrated leadership & collaboration capabilities across a matrixed organization
- Experience in managing & closing complex opportunities & deals
- Holds self & others accountable for measurable high quality, timely & effective results.
- Ability to influence & negotiate with senior executives
What will also help:
- Minimum of 5years' experience in Sales & Account Management within digital payments
- Bachelor's degree , MBA preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years' experience in acquiring payments, eCommerce and/or fraud solution experience.
Why this is important to Visa
This is a senior account management & sales role in a team of experienced professionals developing, delivering & winning high impact opportunities for Visa.
Projects you will be a part of:
Potential engagements could include development & execution of business strategies & plans with a "Big 4 bank" & other well known retail partners. Key activities include:- Portfolio management diagnostics, authorization optimization strategies, development of merchant issuing opportunities, assessments of digital product & marketing programs, development of new products with implementation roadmaps & optimizing client customer servicing processes.