Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our Support Business Solutions team manages the day to day Customer Team software tools used to provide our customers with an exceptional interaction experience. We partner closely with Support, Engineering, Product, Marketing & many others to ensure there are no interruptions to our teams, enhancement & defect management & implementation of new tools.
As a Support Systems Administrator, this role is responsible for managing the entire system administration of our customer support tools. Our ideal candidate is the go-to expert & will service internal customer requests for our Zendesk Support/Sell workflows & configuration.
The ideal candidate will have a customer focus, tenacious problem solving collaborative approach with an interest in contributing to improving the customer experience while pushing others to be innovative.
What you'll do:
- Oversight of system maintenance, configuration & enhancement control of customer support tools (i.e., Zendesk Support/Sell, Stella Connect, Ada, Churn Zero, Agyle Time)
- Understand & prioritize stakeholder needs & translate them into application functionality
- Provide recommendations to management by preparing analyses on usage, support ticketing & other functions of Zendesk & making recommendations
- Design workflows for how customer support tools should be used & document all system setup in organized documentation
- Perform strategic management of our help desk software, including ticket routing, contact forms, tags, SLAs, & API integrations
- Stay up to date on emerging application technologies & best practices
- Building successful relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels with clear communication, acting as a trusted advisor & understanding their business needs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are a certified Zendesk Support Administrator
- You have experience in agile project management & prioritization
- You have working knowledge of developer tools using Zendesk SDK & API
- You have experience with Zendesk integrations & extensions (webhooks, targets, etc)
- You have 4 years+ systems administration experience in application change & configuration management
- You are able to understand business processes & translate business requirements into application functionality
- You have experience developing & maintaining relationships across all levels
- You have strong verbal & written communication
- You have high standards of accuracy & precision; extremely organized
- You have experience working with SaaS tools
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.