Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs. We are an enterprise customer data platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. Were scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking & giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
Simon Data is a data-first customer experience orchestration platform, designed to disrupt the marketing technology & marketing cloud category. Simons platform empowers businesses to use enterprise-scale data & machine learning to power customer communications across every channel. Our unique approach allows brands to develop one-to-one relationships with their customers without building a bespoke in-house data infrastructure.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts & ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, & give them ownership, great things happen.
We are looking for someone to own & develop content marketing strategy that increases our brand awareness, elevates our positioning, & improves sales effectiveness. If you are a person that believes that phenomenal content has the power to transform a business from the top of the funnel down, this is the role for you! Youll be a part of everything from brainstorming with industry specialists to working with our executive team to build top-quality thought leadership.
This will be an exciting opportunity to help shape & bolster Simon Datas position in the industry. This role has wide-reaching goals that will benefit several cross-functional groups. To that end, success will be visible both internally & externally. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing & collaborate with the friendly, encouraging, & whip-smart team at Simon.
What Youll Do
- Create & maintain content marketing calendar based on both external market & internal partner input. Facilitate partner consensus on a regular basis.
- Own & execute content production process: from idea, to outlinefrom feedback rounds to coordinating on-brand final design
- Be responsible for crafting compelling content that drives MCLs, supports nurture strategy, & supports our market positioning
- Manage content production relationships where applicable (e.g. freelance writers, team contributors)
- Maintain & nurture press relationships as well as proactively seek new opportunities
- Support channel marketing efforts with content & strategic insights
- Oversee organic strategy related to social media
- Support SEO with content & enable our agency relationships with current content strategy & calendar
- Ensure that our brand voice is consistently maintained & that were always writing to delight our client personas
- Occasional cross-functional content support
- 4-8 years experience in content creation, ideally for a high-growth, B2B company
- Collaborative style when working across functions, partners, & vendor relationships
- Demonstrated ability to drive top of funnel with content
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to use engagement & performance analytics to adapt strategy & focus
- Experience in SaaS & marketing tech space
- Ability to join & thrive in dynamic conversations with diverse audiences: executives, client-facing conversations, etc.
- Capacity to build high-quality content across multiple formats: webinars, guides, blog posts, long-form thought leadership, etc.
- Ability to ensure consensus & utilization by the sales team
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.