Faire is an online wholesale marketplace built on the belief that the future is local there are over 1M independent retailers in the U.S. & Canada doing more than twice the revenue of Walmart & Amazon combined. At Faire, we're using the power of tech, data, & machine learning to connect a thriving community of over 100,000 brands & local retailers around the world. Picture your favorite boutique in town we help them discover the best products to sell in their stores. With the right tools & insights, we believe that we can level the playing field so that small businesses can compete with these big box & ecommerce giants. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement.
About this role
To support our growth, we are looking for a consultative recruiting partner to help build out our organization, specifically across Business & G&A roles. You'll use data & creativity to develop targeted recruiting strategies & partner with leaders to build high performing teams. We're excited about someone who is passionate about people & inspired by our mission to empower local entrepreneurs all around.
What you'll do
- Lead full-cycle recruiting for business roles as needed
- Partner with business leaders to influence & deliver quality assessments & a high-touch candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Provide leadership & deep subject matter expertise across client groups, with the ability to coach hiring managers about our process
- Take initiative & create job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills & background, the impact of the role, & the ideal fit to the team & company
- Create strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of your roles
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience & proactively improve our recruiting processes
- Advocate for both client & candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points, & providing diligent follow-through
- Build & maintain long-term relationships with candidates
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a full-cycle recruiter in fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience hiring across multiple teams & platforms
- An active & data-driven approach to problem-solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends & using data to better your process to make it more efficient
- Strong technical sourcing capabilities with proven track record of engaging passive candidates & building diverse pipelines
- Ability to partner & manage internal & external stakeholders
Why youll love working at Faire
- We are entrepreneurs: We believe entrepreneurship is a calling & our mission is to empower entrepreneurs to chase their dreams. Every member of our team is an owner of the business & taking part in the founding process.
- We are using tech & machine learning to level the playing field: We are using the power of technology & data to connect brands & boutiques from all over the world, building a thriving community of over 100,000 small business owners.
- We build products our customers love: Everything we do is ultimately in the service of helping our customers grow their business because our goal is to grow the pie - not steal a piece from it. Running a small business is hard work, but using Faire makes it easy.
- We are curious & resourceful: We always find a way to get the job done & come up with creative solutions to whatever problems are standing in our way. People at Faire are insatiably curious. We lead with curiosity & data in our decision making & reason from a first principles mindset.
Faire was founded in 2017 by a team of early product & engineering leads from Square. Were backed by some of the top investors in retail & tech including: Y Combinator, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Forerunner Ventures, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, & DST Global. We have offices in San Francisco, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Salt Lake City. Were looking for smart, resourceful & passionate people to join us as we power the shop local movement. To learn more about Faire & our customers, you can read more on our blog.
Faire is being built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs.