Pelotons IT organization is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements & information across the organization & ensure follow up & updates are accurate & documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing & influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects & new solutions.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for supply chain team core services, including Netsuite, E2Open, Shipwire, & Shopify. They will also be responsible for new & existing integrations with various IT systems within Peloton & with 3PLs & its operations, & the international expansion of our systems into new markets. They should have strong knowledge of supply chain processes & understand various types of order documents. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Supply Chain Systems who manages core service offerings for the Supply Chain Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented & driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders & Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible & well-rounded individual with operational & project management experience someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, & has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global & local Finance, Supply Chain, & Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements & quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally & globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers & across the IT organization
- Document & analyze current business processes & underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered & recommend alternative solutions
- Monitor project progress, identify & escalate potential project risks & delays to management
- Communicate & collaborate effectively with technical staff & business users
- Coordinate & lead discussions to ensure understanding & alignment to projects & initiatives
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies & their impact to other projects
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or Work Experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication & provide support to both the business & technology team members in challenging technical, custom & package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, & business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, use-cases analysis & the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting & analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Balance of strong business process knowledge & experience implementing mix of custom & off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Pelotons current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite, Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi, Shopify
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, & PowerPoint, & Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.