co:collective is a creative & strategic transformation partner for purpose-led businesses. We're led by our deep belief that today's most successful organizations must have an underlying purpose, one that is so central to their identity it influences everything they do, from how they show up in the world to how they organize internally.
At co: we help our clients define that purpose & then help them enact it in a variety of ways across the customer experience -- brand identity, products (digital & physical), services, experiences & content -- as well as inside the organization, to transform who they are, how they act, & how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients' businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges & opportunities - & working with them to take action.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse & inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value & honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, & believe that inclusive organizations build better teams & produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, & seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
co:collective is looking for a senior level creative & strategy hybrid to lead projects & teams in developing business changing work.
While the primary role on most projects is that of a copywriter, developing compelling messages, manifestos, & tone of voice materials, you'll also be deeply embedded with our strategic team, transforming research findings into meaningful brand stories. You'll develop groundbreaking work for an impressive roster of clients that is culturally attuned & lights up the medium of people.
Who you are
You are an innately curious creative with an itch to be a part of a unique team of dynamic innovators.
Your particular superpower is writing, but you aren't satisfied with just making words sound nice, rather, you are
- A strategic visionary who understands & cares about solving complex business challenges.
- A skilled collaborator, able to think on your feet & work well with a multidisciplinary team
- Talented at big thinking & innovative ideas that go across platforms, channels, internal & external.
- You've developed big ideas & campaign concepts but your experience skills & ambitions go far beyond traditional.
- You thrive in an environment where you're not just executing work, but shaping the core narrative & brief itself.
- You're versatile, compelling, & can help to drive the creative direction in an environment that is obsessed with being one step ahead of the future.
What you'll do
- Ideate strategic & creative solutions to some of the most challenging business problems & high profile client.
- Transform deep strategic thinking & research finding into crisp articulations
- Collaborate to determine differentiated brand stories for leading brands
- Use language such as manifestos & presentation skills to sell your vision to senior clients
- Create tone of voice guidelines & messaging frameworks
- Transform internal proof points into compelling external language
- Ideate iconic actions that help make a client's story real in the world
What you've done
- Worked 5-7 years as either a senior copywriter with a passion for strategy or as a senior strategist with a passion for writing.
- Worked across multiple industries (Tech experience is a huge plus!)
- Built an impressive creative portfolio of external language
- Built an impressive strategic portfolio of high level brand thinking
- Partnered with clients at all levels & even gained a few fans along the way!
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, a generous parental leave policy, a sabbatical, & much more.
Our team is working remote for 2021, but typically operates out of our Park Avenue office in NYC. We are in the process of developing a hybrid working model for when the world is safe to return to in person collaboration.