WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUp's platform to reach, recruit, & engage with diverse early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is at a pivotal point in its development. Now experiencing its most rapid growth to date, the company is in search of a Director of B2B Marketing. Were looking for a data-driven marketer to create & execute our enterprise employer-targeted marketing strategy.
As the Director of B2B Marketing, you will own the entire marketing funnel for the Employer side of our marketplace. You will report directly into our SVP of Sales & B2B Marketing & will be responsible for increasing new business revenue through lead generation activities, marketing programs, as well as for facilitating our customer community. You'll work very closely with our CEO, sales team, & customer success team to drive new business & expansion opportunities.
- Your #1 responsibility is to generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs) & qualified pipeline for our Enterprise Employer segment
- Support upsell opportunities by working with our customer success team (CSMs) to create campaigns around new product releases & other product-focused collateral
- Develop consistent positioning of WayUps products & services for the sales & customer success teams
- Lead the development & execution of multi-touch campaigns across paid & organic channels to reach qualified lead & pipeline goals
- Create & oversee a dynamic content calendar to drive thought leadership, awareness, & interest in our products & services (including sales materials, presentation decks, articles, webinars, white papers, ebooks, infographics, product overviews, customer case studies, etc.)
- Grow our organic web traffic through search engine optimization content and implementation of SEO best practices
- Partner with the sales team to optimize lead handoff processes & collect feedback on lead quality
- Help guide design for all Employer marketing collateral & web properties
- Manage & coordinate virtual & in-person trade shows, events, & conferences
- Provide consistent reporting of marketing campaigns & return on investment (ROI) against revenue goals
- Manage a team of 1 FTE (Marketing Manager responsible for operations & campaign management) & 3 Consultants (PR & Content, Web Developer, & Graphic Designer)
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise B2B marketing (where your customers are enterprise businesses)
- At least 2 years of experience working at a company with under 150 employees
- Very detail-oriented with strong copywriting & editorial skills
- Experience forecasting marketing-generated pipeline & developing a strategy to achieve revenue goals
- Experience with marketing automation software & CRM marketing (we use Marketo & Salesforce.com)
- Strong desire for feedbackyou thrive when feedback is blunt & direct
- Excellent communication & creative thinking skills
- Ability to lead a marketing strategy & team while also executing marketing tactics yourself
- Thrive in an environment where things move a mile a minute
- Hunger to learn & develop
- Data-driven mindset
- Extremely collaborative & support several departments within the organization as needed
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience marketing to other companies HR, Talent Acquisition, or D&I leaders
- Experience working with or managing marketing operations
- Expertise leading a lean team & working with outside contractors
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited PTO & Sick Days
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan
- Team Events
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents, & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to actual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).