ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
About the right team member:
A career at ClassPass is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing company committed to helping people reach their fitness goals. We have an exciting opportunity for a highly detail-oriented strategy manager to test, develop & execute our B2B Marketing strategy to deepen engagement with our fitness & wellness studio partners. This role will focus on the whole marketing journey from funnelling inbounds & acquiring leads to retaining our partners. This person will oversee the full B2B marketing strategy & messaging across all marketing channels, including email, webinars, paid digital, SEO, & CRO to create a holistic & robust business strategy.
The right candidate loves to work & lead cross-functionally, is able to think strategically & tactically, enjoys testing & iterating, has a relentless drive & passion for the studio partner & ClassPass, & will roll up his/her sleeves to execute flawlessly. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, love fitness, & want to be involved in the growth of an exciting company!
- Partner closely with other marketing functional leaders (SEM, CRO, Paid Social, Email) to execute your strategy alongside our large team of sales leaders, account managers, & onboarders
- Identify opportunities to engage our studio partners along their journey to upsell them on new products, reduce churn & increase partner sentiment.
- Own the end-to-end testing / optimization roadmap for partners, including concepting, executing & reporting out test results
- Drive the communications calendar, messaging, audience selection & analysis/key insights for our existing partners
- Leverage analytics & partner insights to inform the overall B2B Marketing strategy -- with the ability to properly define the critical KPIs & track progress against them
- Develop & articulate partner messaging strategy for product & feature launches
- Work closely with our engineers to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible partner engagement program; including process optimization, personalization, data segmentation, list development, triggered campaigns, & CRM tool optimization
- Partner closely with our analytics / business insights team to develop dashboards & reporting to monitor & optimize lifecycle metrics
- Develop a technical understanding of the broader marketing teams skills (e.g,. email production, ESP tool proficiency, internal admin tools, SQL/Tableau)
- 5+ years of B2B marketing, consulting, finance or analytics experience. Experience with subscription based businesses a plus
- Ability to work independently & as part of a team, with the ability to lead large, cross-functional teams to drive key business results
- Very strong organization & project management skills -- & proven track record of ability to see & execute on big picture initiatives
- Ability to manage an internal marketing team as well as successfully partnering cross-functionally with a large sales & ops team
- Strong knowledge of data analytics & tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, Excel)
- Ability to execute on data & trends in partner & channel behavior into actionable insights, & execute against them
- Familiarity with email service providers, including emails & in-dashboard messaging
- Experience leveraging data-driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction & optimize programs
- Strong analytical & communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.