Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Advertising Account Director? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Advertising Account Director?
The Account Director will be directly responsible for leading a team of Account managers across India to develop growth strategy for an existing book of business. Acting as a consultative sales consultant, this person will partner cross-functional teams to lead senior client relationships & identify up-sell/optimization opportunities at scale. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in leading diverse teams in a matrix organization, strong analytical skills, & a hunger to learn & deliver results.
What will I be doing on a day-to day basis?
- Posses a deep understanding of the advertiser landscape, able to turn challenges into opportunities through crafting strategic vision for the existing book of business.
- Develop quarterly strategic account growth plan on existing Book of Business to meet overall business targets
- Using exceptional consultative sales skills across diverse industries to be the driver for advertiser success.
- Supporting the AM team on campaign management, coaching them to hit their campaign goals, budgeting & scaling.
- Ability to proactively engage cross-functional teams to execute the growth strategy & drive advertiser success.
- Develop account management teams personal growth plan, actively upskilling the team by staying up to date on best practices within Taboola & calibrating them to the APAC market in collaboration with Regional Director.
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take steps to improve results across the region, through the wider account management team to drive collective success
What skills & qualifications do I need?
- 10+ years of relevant experience, with 3 years of being in a people management role.
- Prior senior account management role in Adtech, advertising agencies, or marketing consultancies
- Solid experience in managing diverse teams, setting goals & managing performance indicators to get the best out of the individual & build high performing teams
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by partnering with senior clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data to create winning strategies for the business.
- Experience in managing full-funnel campaigns for a wide range of advertisers - various verticals & geographic locations
- Outstanding relationship management skills, empathetic in understanding diverse perspectives & able influence without authority.
- Excellent technological skills & ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation & optimisation
- Empathetic, Passionate, a hunger for both personal & team successes
What will I get in return ?
- Generous remuneration
- Private Health Insurance.
- Opportunity to travel domestically & internationally
- Inspirational leadership
- Career development & progression opportunities
- Flexible working
- Awesome swag
Why Taboola ?
- Taboola is a rocket ship!
- Founded in 2007 & already a billion dollar, global industry leader - experiencing unprecedented growth!
- Publicly listed on Nasdaq (TBLA).
- Thousands of leading publishers (e.g. India today, Zee, NDTV) & media agencies use Taboolas innovative technology to increase user engagement, monetize their traffic & distribute content to committed users on the web.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.