Cash App is the fastest growing financial brand in the world. Built to take the pain out of peer-to-peer payments, Cash App has gone from a simple product with a single purpose to a dynamic money app with over 15 million active monthly users. Loved by customers & by pop culture, we've held the #1 spot in finance on the App Store for almost two years, & our social media posts see more engagement in a day than most financial brands see in a year. With major offices in San Francisco, New York, St. Louis, Portland, Kitchener-Waterloo, & Melbourne, Cash App is bringing a better way to send, spend, & save to anyone who has ever sought an alternative to today's banking system.
The Cash Customer Operations Short-Term Planning (STP) Analyst role combines two essential Workforce Management responsibilities (Short-Term Forecasting & Scheduling). Partnering with the Long Term Planning(LTP) team, Operations team leads, & Workforce Management lead, the STP Analyst will allow Cash Customer Operations visibility into projected staffing & service level expectations along the short-term planning time horizon.You will have ownership of the weekly Short-Term Planning Sync strategy session & the creation of the short-term staffing over-under.
- Develop short-term interval level staffing forecasts using latest incoming volume demand patterns, shrinkage, & schedule efficiency assumptions
- Partner with Long-Term Forecasting team to incorporate new initiative demand impacts into Short-Term Forecast
- Administer Advocate (agent) shift bid, Holiday & Time off planning for identified lines of business
- Maintain Advocate schedule data in Workforce Management Software
- Analyze schedule gaps, & optimizing staffing resources, scheduling offline activities maintaining service level targets
- Create Weekly & Monthly schedule efficiency reporting scheduled occupancy & Schedule quality
- Create the Weekly Staffing over-under, providing PTO, OT, VTO recommendations to maintain schedule efficiency
- Partner with Learning & Development team to give Workforce Management policy & process training to new hire onboarding classes
- Identify areas of opportunity & concern to the broader operations & leadership team, implementing process improvement & targeted programs to address problem areas immediately
- Experience: 2+ years working as a Short-Term Forecaster or Scheduling Analyst in a multi-skill, multi-channel contact center
- Tools: Experience using GSuite (or comparable products) & WFM software (e.g. Teleopti, Avaya, NICE or Aspect)
- Schedule: Willing & able to work a flexible shift, which may at times change to meet the operational needs of a 24/7 operation
- School: Bachelor's degree with a major in an analytical or technical field or equivalent combination of education & experience preferred
- Working knowledge or desire to learn SQL, Tableau, Hyperion or other BI & modeling tools are preferred
Cash App treats all employees & job applicants equally. Every decision is based on merit, qualifications, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with each office's corresponding state & city guidelines.