They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to lead regional field marketing initiatives for the United States. In this role, you will report to the Global Field Marketing Director & work closely with other verticals of the Global Marketing team, specially Content & PR & Growth. Your responsibilities will include consolidating demand & driving regional pipeline generation, using different channel marketing campaigns at a regional/local level, with a focus on events & local partnerships. As Field Marketer, you will have to partner closely with local leadership & sales teams, identifying regional opportunities & localizing global marketing initiatives.
We are looking for a globalField Marketing Implementation Associate to design & execute a global playbook for our growing field marketing program. Reporting to the Global Field Marketing Senior Director, this Associate will act as a liaison between the local field teams & the global marketing functions. This role will be involved with field marketing processes (mainly events planning & execution), global implementation & reporting, improving workflows, removing roadblocks & promoting efficiencies across many regions (United States, Europe & Latin America).
What Youll Do...
- Design our Global Field Marketing Implementation playbook, collaborating with other global verticals (PR & Content, Corporate Communication & Growth) on how to integrate different marketing tactics for demand generation
- Define methodology, consolidate & oversee our Field marketing performance & results globally, partnering with Global Marketing Tech & Operations team, reporting & proving insights to the Global Field Marketing Director
- Develop Field marketing ROI methodology, including process to calculate, tracking, integrations needed with current systems, & help implement across regions
- Own master events planning calendar across regions
- Manage Global Field Marketing Governance: team online meetings, quarterly or annual planning meeting, in person meeting logistics, agenda, presentation template
- Partner with regional & local field marketers to replicate learnings & best practices
- Support planning & execution of global events & relationship with partners
- Consolidate demand from different regions in terms of assets, collaterals, swags needed that can be optimized globally & work with other global verticals to deliver them
You should have...
- 3-5 years in a planning, process design and/or operations capacity in marketing operations, management consulting or similar
- Strong analytical skills
- Collaborative attitude; ability to bring people together
- Detailed oriented & extremely organized
- Experience working across matrixed organizations to drive desired outcomes
- Experience in global multi-cultural organizations & global marketing team
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership,workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.