LiveRamp powers exceptional experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the world's data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest growing SaaS businessesthe enabling product behind many of the world's biggest brands & technology platforms.
The DevOps team is responsible for ensuring high availability of an infrastructure that processes billions of customer records on a daily basis, & supporting teams globally with standardized tools & processes to help them get things done better & faster. The team has spent the last year guiding the organization through a complete migration into GCP & is now in a position to promote a reliability focused infrastructure vision.
We are looking for a DevOps engineer who is excited about establishing & advocating for best practices in our infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform. You will be able to leverage your software engineering expertise to understand the needs of teams & guide them in improving their systems.
- Promote infrastructure-as-code philosophy, leveraging tools like Terraform, Kubernetes, & Docker
- Support an entire engineering organization based in New York, California, London & Nantong, China
- Ensure we are on the cutting edge of features on Google Cloud Platform
- Help the organization leverage Datadog, Forseti, PagerDuty & LogDNA to monitor applications & infrastructure proactively & keep things working
- Engineer systems & processes with compliance & security in mind
- Collaborate with engineering teams to construct & optimize the software build pipeline using Jenkins
- Function as stewards for shared data, services, tools, processes & libraries
- Have 2+ years of DevOps-like work experience & have a passion for infrastructure & helping your fellow developer
- Have a startup personality & enjoy working as part of a team: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & productive
- Experienced with a public cloud platform such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- Comfortable with shell scripting & experience in at least one of Ruby, Java or Go
- Have built or supported a continuous integration pipeline using Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, Travis CI or similar
- Can demonstrate intuition around securing systems in a public cloud environment
- You enjoy learning new technologies & best practices
- Have handled or participated in a large-scale cloud migration
- Unix/Linux systems administration experience
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
More about us:
LiveRamp is the trusted platform that makes data accessible & meaningful. Our services power people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing & allow consumers to better connect with the brands & products they love. We thrive on solving the toughest technical & customer challenges, & were always looking for smart, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications.
There is so much more that we want to build & that we could continue to improve. We value strong engineers who are agile enough to hit the ground running & tackle challenges.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.